Billing and Customer Service—Your Way
Support for end-to-end billing and receivables management process
Guidewire BillingCenter® is a flexible billing and receivables management system that handles direct, agency, and group/list billing for all lines of business. It provides easy access to the information P/C carriers need to deliver fast, accurate service to customers and agents. BillingCenter automates the billing lifecycle, enables design of a wide variety of billing and payment plans, manages agent commissions, and integrates with any 3rd party system to help insurers get the most from their billing system.
We designed BillingCenter exclusively for the P/C industry—to help you meet the challenge of turning your most frequent customer touchpoint into a positive experience and a competitive strength—and empowering you to deliver insurance the way you've always wanted to.
Win in the markets you want to serve—Give customers more options, letting them choose their payment schedule as well as how they receive and pay their bills.
Deliver superior customer and agent service—Solve customer problems quickly with automated dispute management, and provide fast service to agents with automated commission calculation and payment.
Gain efficiencies through automation—Automate sophisticated billing processes with flexible workflow and business-rule driven control.
Reduce Costs—Identify uncollected earned premium to reduce billing leakage, combine invoices to reduce costs, and leverage equity-based billing to avoid unpaid coverage.
BillingCenter is available as a standalone system or as part of the Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ and can be integrated with legacy systems and third party applications.
- Santam Deploys Guidewire Solution for Rating, Underwriting, Policy Administration, and Billing Management | October 23, 2014
- The Motorists Insurance Group Selects Guidewire to Modernize Technology Platform | September 29, 2014
- L’olivier Assurances Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management, and Billing | September 8, 2014
- Tinkoff Online Insurance Deploys Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Rating, Policy Administration, Billing, and Claims Management | June 26, 2014
- FMG Deploys Guidewire Solution for Underwriting, Rating, Policy Administration, and Billing Management | June 24, 2014
- Q&A: CIO John Kish on SafeAuto’s Transformation Journey | Insurance Innovation Reporter, March 4, 2014
- Why Donegal Insurance is Saving Policy Admin for Last | Insurance & Technology, February 14, 2014
- RACQ Taps Guidewire to Recover from Partnership Dissolution | Insurance & Technology, December 6, 2013
- Amica's Peter Moreau Innovates with Local Pride | Insurance & Technology, October 29, 2013
- Great American's Piyush Singh Thrives as Change Agent | Insurance & Technology, October 24, 2013
- Guidewire Corporate Brochure
- Guidewire BillingCenter Brochure
- Billing Project Starter Kit (Requires Registration)
- Achieving Customer Service Excellence Through Billing (Requires Registration)
- Build vs. Buy: Making the Right Decision (Requires Registration)
- How Your Billing System Can Improve Service, Retain Customers, and Increase Profits (Requires Registration)
Stuck with a billing system that can’t provide the functionality you need? Find out how you can change all that.
Download the Guidewire BillingCenter Brochure
Need to replace your billing system but don't know where to begin?
We created our Billing Starter Kit with you in mind – to give you a jump-start by providing guidance and tools to help you determine the scope of your project.
From an IT perspective, we were impressed with the depth of BillingCenter’s out-of-the-box capabilities. In addition, it’s good to know that several features can easily be added if needed.