Single-Vendor, Best-of-Breed Suite
Complete set of products to help you replace your legacy systems and transform your business
Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ provides a complete set of applications to support your core operations—underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management—to help you replace your legacy systems and transform your business. InsuranceSuite’s comprehensive applications are built on a common platform, covering the Property/Casualty insurance lifecycle while providing the deep functionality you require to replace your existing legacy systems.
We designed InsuranceSuite to support personal lines, commercial lines, and workers’ compensation, and to enable you to consolidate and simplify your system portfolio. Recognizing that you will still have other peripheral systems that need to integrate with ours, we created InsuranceSuite with a service-oriented architecture and pre-built web APIs. Thus, you can readily integrate InsuranceSuite with other systems, and deliver insurance the way you've always wanted to.
Increase responsiveness—Respond more quickly to market developments, seize opportunities, and engage with customers the way you want to do business through flexible design and support for products, processes, and communication channels.
Put customers at the center of the policy lifecycle—Provide seamless and differentiated experiences across underwriting, policy administration, billing and claims. Deliver improved products and services quickly while improving underwriting and claims disciplines and efficiencies.
Business User Efficiency
Enhanced user experience—Create a well-designed user experience that increases ease of use, enables rapid training and up-skilling, and improves user effectiveness through an enhanced user interface and better interaction models.
Innovation by Evolution
Innovation within reach—Deliver innovation on a modern technology platform, with a proven upgrade path, to ensure that your core systems continue to meet changing business and IT needs—at a pace you control.
Business Across Borders
Support regional and international business—Underwrite and service business across multiple countries or regions (including within an individual policy or claim), seamlessly and accurately using local conventions such as language, currency, time, and customer information formats.
- Red River Mutual Selects Guidewire with Cloud Delivery by EY | April 27, 2015
- Hastings Direct Chooses Guidewire Products To Support Personal Lines Operation | March 23, 2015
- Guidewire Software Enhances Education Offering | March 19, 2015
- Citizens Property Insurance Deploys Guidewire Products to Help Transform its Business | March 11, 2015
- Frankenmuth Insurance Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Rating, Policy Administration, Claims Management, and Billing | March 3, 2015
- Globale Trends und die Versicherungswirtschaft | vb Versicherungsbetriebe 2/2015, May 22, 2015
- Hastings Strikes Deal With Guidewire | Insurance Times, March 23, 2015
- Claims Changes | ITA Pro, February 1, 2015
- Putting Puzzle Pieces into Place | ITA Pro Magazine, October 1, 2014
- Q&A: CIO John Kish on SafeAuto’s Transformation Journey | Insurance Innovation Reporter, March 4, 2014
- Guidewire Corporate Brochure
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite Brochure
- Guidewire Reinsurance Management Datasheet
- Guidewire Client Data Management Datasheet
- Build vs. Buy: Making the Right Decision (Requires Registration)
- Managing Workers' Compensation with Guidewire InsuranceSuite (Requires Registration)
Is your old legacy core system slowing you down? Find out how you can change all that.
Download the Guidewire InsuranceSuite Brochure
Find out what’s new with InsuranceSuite8.
We are looking forward to the enhanced customer service capabilities that InsuranceSuite will bring. We’re also excited to give our customers a 360 degree view of their relationship with us as well as more flexibility around how they choose to interact with us whether that be in a mobile or traditional browser-based environment.