Exceptional Track Record of Project Success
100+ implementations live in production since 2004
What makes Guidewire different from other vendors?
One of the most striking reasons our customers give for choosing us is that they feel they can trust us. They like that our people are up-front—not only about what we can do but also about what we can’t.
Here are the other characteristics of our approach to serving you:
- Focus—We are 100% focused on building modern core system software for P/C carriers.
- Exceptional track record of customer success—Since our first implementation in 2004, more than 100 implementations have gone live in production.
- Modern architecture—We don’t use any legacy or acquired code. Our products and platform are built using state-of-the-art technology.
- Flexibility—Customers can readily tailor all aspects of our solutions to their unique needs while staying on our proven upgrade path.
- Expert engineering—Our products go through >120,000 unit tests each time an engineer makes a change. They are rigorously performance tested at very high transaction volumes.
- Efficient implementation—Lean, highly efficient implementation teams, with a median team size of 3 Guidewire consultants.
- Here for the long-term—We build our products to last, and we conduct business to have lifelong relationships with our customers.
We strive for excellence in software development and delivery to enable your excellence in insurance operations. We want to exceed your expectations about what a committed technology partner can deliver.
Download our corporate brochure to learn about Guidewire and how we can help you deliver insurance your way.
Download the Guidewire Corporate Brochure
We are committed to building high quality products that deliver as promised and in providing the services required for project success and continuous improvement. View our video clips to learn about some of our core principles of building and delivering products.
Hear directly from our customers about their experiences implementing and using our products. Watch video clips of some of our customers telling their unique stories.