Guidewire add-on modules offer extended support for both your technology platform and your market. These modules provide rating, reinsurance, and client data management that enable you to:
- Broaden your technology platform
- Enrich relationships
- React to a rapidly changing market
For specific markets, add-on modules provide support with line-of-business content based on United States industry standards and London Market messaging.
Add-on Modules Benefits
Guidewire Rating Management
The overall ease with which an insurer can manage pricing and premium calculations to meet an evolving market is a factor that can have a significant impact on how well it can adapt and succeed. Guidewire Rating Management™ streamlines the creation, modification, and rollout of rate books, algorithms, and tables.
This add-on module for Guidewire PolicyCenter® provides the following benefits:
- More precise control and responsiveness over rating and pricing through all phases of the product lifecycle
- Enhanced visibility, flexibility, and rapid time-to-market to support key business objectives
- Improved profitability while driving down costs without compromising quality
- Ability to quickly seize opportunities to launch innovative products
Rating Management is available for both Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ and Guidewire PolicyCenter.
Guidewire Reinsurance Management
Guidewire Reinsurance Management™ enables you to effectively manage programs, consistently support underwriting and claims processes, and accurately calculate reinsurance financials through automation and best practices support for your ceded reinsurance processes. With this add-on module, you can also handle proportional as well as nonproportional treaty and facultative reinsurance agreements across underwriting and claims processes. Reinsurance Management provides the following benefits:
- Enables knowledge workers to focus on profitable business
- Reduces risk exposure by ensuring that each risk has the appropriate program associated with it
- Decreases recoverable leakage by automatically imposing a reliable reinsurance recovery process
- Increases operational performance by automating critical reinsurance lifecycle functions
Reinsurance Management is available for Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Guidewire PolicyCenter, and Guidewire ClaimCenter®.
Guidewire Client Data Management
Guidewire Client Data Management™ enables you to consolidate customer data across core operations by using a customer contact management solution that is specific to the property and casualty industry. Its unique native integration with Guidewire core systems provides a single data repository for customer data. This add-on module provides the following benefits:
- Improves client contact accuracy
- Creates a single source of truth for all customer contact data across core insurance processes for new business, underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims
- Quickly locate and update contact information across multiple systems
- Ensure that contact information for campaigns is up to date and accurate
Client Data Management is available for Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire ClaimCenter, and Guidewire BillingCenter®.
Guidewire Product Content Management
US Standards Based Templates
Guidewire Product Content Management™ enables insurers to bring products―and product changes―to market more quickly while significantly reducing the time and effort spent on product configuration and maintenance. Product Content Management delivers line-of-business content for Guidewire PolicyCenter. US Standards Based Templates facilitate the initial implementation of ISO, NCCI, and state bureau insurance products and simplify the ongoing maintenance of those products to provide considerable time and cost savings for insurers. With this add-on module, you can:
- Flexibly define lines of business and products
- Accelerate product deployment
- Decrease implementation risks
- Maintain control over standards based changes
- Analyze and implement changes more rapidly
US Standards Based Templates are available for Guidewire InsuranceSuite and Guidewire PolicyCenter.
Guidewire London Market Messaging
Guidewire London Market Messaging™ enables Guidewire ClaimCenter customers to address the unique requirements of international insurers and the London Market. A specialized add-on module for Guidewire ClaimCenter, London Market Messaging provides a message-processing and action framework with enhanced configuration to manage claims and settlement messages covering the Lloyd’s market and the Companies market, as well as subscription business multicurrency reserving.
This add-on module for Guidewire ClaimCenter provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced assessment of messages for automatic processing or further action
- Increased visibility both within the applicable claim file and in a specialized interface outside the claim file
- Greater flexibility in managing handling logic
London Market Messaging is available for Guidewire ClaimCenter.