Underwrite Risk and Manage Policies—Your Way
Support for the entire underwriting and policy administration lifecycle
Guidewire PolicyCenter® is a flexible underwriting and policy administration system designed to empower personal and commercial lines carriers to deliver insurance the way they've always wanted to. Designed solely for P/C insurers, PolicyCenter is a complete system-of-record and supports the core functions of the policy lifecycle—product definitions, underwriting, quoting, binding, endorsements, and renewals.
We designed PolicyCenter to give you complete flexibility to make changes specific to your needs, such as how work is distributed and managed, and how key underwriting decisions are made. With PolicyCenter, you are assured that you can deliver insurance with the focus needed to stay successful and to excel for years to come.
PolicyCenter is available as a standalone system or as part of the Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ and can be integrated with legacy systems and third party applications.
- Germania Insurance Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Billing | December 8, 2014
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire System for Underwriting, Policy Administration, and Billing | November 11, 2014
- Guidewire Congratulates 2014 Innovation Award Winners – CAA Insurance Company, LV=, Missouri Employers Mutual, PZU SA, and TD Insurance | November 4, 2014
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management, and Billing | October 31, 2014
- Santam Deploys Guidewire Solution for Rating, Underwriting, Policy Administration, and Billing Management | October 23, 2014
- MiddleOak Policy Admin Revamp Kick-Starts the Business | Insurance & Technology, October 28, 2014
- Putting Puzzle Pieces into Place | ITA Pro Magazine, October 1, 2014
- Speed-to-Market Requires More than a Quick Fix | ITA Pro Magazine, June 1, 2014
- Customer Service Core to Promutuel's IT Revamp | Insurance & Technology, May 16, 2014
- ICBC Transforms its Business | BC Broker, April 1, 2014
- Guidewire Corporate Brochure
- Guidewire PolicyCenter Brochure
- The (Almost) Painless Business Case for Your Policy System
- Policy Project Starter Kit (Requires Registration)
- Why PolicyCenter
- PolicyCenter Benefits
- PolicyCenter Flexibility and Configurability
- An Independent Agent's Perspective
- The Right System
- Implementing a Holistic Solution
- Paperless Insurance
- PolicyCenter QuickTour
- Precision Underwriting and Policy Management (Requires Registration)
- Overcoming the Top 5 Challenges to Achieving Underwriting Excellence (Requires Registration)
- Build vs. Buy: Making the Right Decision (Requires Registration)
- Celent - Policy Administration System Vendors: North American P/C Insurance 2013
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a P&C Insurance Policy Administration Platform - Europe, 2013-14 (Guidewire except)
- Novarica - ACE Ranking Guidewire PolicyCenter 2013 / Average Customer Experience (ACE) Ranking Report: Guidewire PolicyCenter
- Policy Administration System Replacement: Planning for Implementation Success (Requires Registration)
- Keep an Eye on the Future When Selecting Your New Policy Administration System (Requires Registration)
- PAS Replacement: Organizational Implications of Core Policy Administration Transformation (Requires Registration)
- Drivers for Policy Administration Core System Replacement: An Insurer’s Perspective (Requires Registration)
Still can’t deliver policy management and underwriting your way? Find out how you can change all that.
Download the Guidewire PolicyCenter Brochure
Guidewire PolicyCenter recognized as the best-in-class solution across all four categories of the CEB TowerGroup Policy Administration Systems Technology Analysis, 2014 report.
Need to replace your policy system but don't know where to begin?
We created our Policy Starter Kit with you in mind – to give you a jump-start by providing guidance and tools to help you determine the scope of your project.