Underwrite Risk and Manage Policies—Your Way
Support for the entire underwriting and policy administration lifecycle
Guidewire PolicyCenter® is a flexible underwriting and policy administration system designed to empower personal and commercial lines carriers to deliver insurance the way they've always wanted to. Designed solely for P/C insurers, PolicyCenter is a complete system-of-record and supports the core functions of the policy lifecycle—product definitions, underwriting, quoting, binding, endorsements, and renewals.
We designed PolicyCenter to give you complete flexibility to make changes specific to your needs, such as how work is distributed and managed, and how key underwriting decisions are made. With PolicyCenter, you are assured that you can deliver insurance with the focus needed to stay successful and to excel for years to come.
PolicyCenter is available as a standalone system or as part of the Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ and can be integrated with legacy systems and third party applications.
- Tinkoff Online Insurance Selects Guidewire Systems for Underwriting, Rating, Policy Administration, Billing, and Claims Management | November 13, 2013
- Guidewire to Implement its Underwriting, Policy Administration, Rating, and Billing Systems at AIG Japan | November 5, 2013
- Catlin Group Selects Guidewire Solution for Underwriting, Rating, Policy Administration, Billing, and Claims Management | October 15, 2013
- Guidewire Congratulates 2013 Innovation Award Winners – AAMI, AXA France, Groupe Promutuel, Mercury Insurance, and Montana State Fund | October 8, 2013
- Guidewire Welcomes GuideOne, 50th PolicyCenter Customer | October 3, 2013
- RACQ Taps Guidewire to Recover from Partnership Dissolution | Insurance & Technology, December 6, 2013
- Digital - The Best Policy | Insurance & Technology, December 1, 2013
- Amica's Peter Moreau Innovates with Local Pride | Insurance & Technology, October 29, 2013
- Lumley Broker Turns On PolicyCenter, Shuts Down Legacy System | Insurance Innovation Reporter, October 17, 2013
- Q&A: Republic Indemnity CIO Innovates on a Tight Budget | Insurance & Technology, April 29, 2013
- Guidewire Corporate Brochure
- Guidewire PolicyCenter Brochure
- The (Almost) Painless Business Case for Your Policy System
- Policy Project Starter Kit (Requires Registration)
- Why PolicyCenter
- PolicyCenter Benefits
- PolicyCenter Flexibility and Configurability
- An Independent Agent's Perspective
- The Right System
- Implementing a Holistic Solution
- Paperless Insurance
- PolicyCenter QuickTour
- Precision Underwriting and Policy Management (Requires Registration)
- Overcoming the Top 5 Challenges to Achieving Underwriting Excellence (Requires Registration)
- Build vs. Buy: Making the Right Decision (Requires Registration)
- Celent - Policy Administration Systems for Commercial Lines P/C Insurers US 2009 (Requires Registration)
- Novarica - Vendor Solution Review - Guidewire PolicyCenter 2009 (Requires Registration)
- Policy Administration System Replacement: Planning for Implementation Success (Requires Registration)
- Keep an Eye on the Future When Selecting Your New Policy Administration System (Requires Registration)
- PAS Replacement: Organizational Implications of Core Policy Administration Transformation (Requires Registration)
- Drivers for Policy Administration Core System Replacement: An Insurer’s Perspective (Requires Registration)
Still can’t deliver policy management and underwriting your way? Find out how you can change all that.
Download the Guidewire PolicyCenter Brochure
Go live faster with Guidewire Standards-based Templates
Accelerate your product rollout and gain control over the standards-based line of business update process.
Need to replace your policy system but don't know where to begin?
We created our Policy Starter Kit with you in mind – to give you a jump-start by providing guidance and tools to help you determine the scope of your project.
Guidewire Received Highest Possible & Only "Strong Positive" Rating
MarketScope for North American Property & Casualty Insurance Policy Management Modules includes Gartner’s vendor ratings.
PolicyCenter is one of a handful of built-from-scratch, modern policy administration systems available to carriers to replace legacy systems or to add additional products or lines of business that their old systems don't support. With a modern system, both personal and commercial lines available, and a large (and happy) claims client base to draw upon, the buzz is not surprising.