Manage Claims—Your Way
Support for end-to-end claim management process
Guidewire ClaimCenter® is a web-based claims system built specifically for the P/C industry. ClaimCenter’s rich functional depth enables end-to-end claims lifecycle management improvements—from intuitive loss report intake through advanced adjudication processes and integrated operational reporting. The system keeps track of all required claims-related financial data.
We designed ClaimCenter to give you total control over the claims process—to provide you with complete flexibility to make any changes to meet your needs—and empowering you to deliver insurance the way you've always wanted to. Your staff and management benefits from the modern productivity tools they need within a sophisticated business rules-based claims application.
Set a new standard for customer service—Improve customer service throughout the claims lifecycle—from dynamic and adaptive FNOL processes that define your service response to launching unique self-service offerings, such as mobile access.
Achieve improved productivity—Benefit from the range of productivity improvement capabilities including automated task generation and tracking, real-time collaboration support, seamless integration with internal and external systems, and instant access to the data you need.
Measurably reduce loss costs—Enable your adjusters to focus on higher value claim management activities with the automation of low-level tasks and achieve quantifiable loss cost improvements through consistent application of best practices reinforced via performance improvement support capabilities.
Implement your operational vision—Leverage the flexibility essential to meeting your needs today and as they change in the future with a solution that is designed to enable future upgrades—protecting not only your new claim system investment, but your market differentiation as well.
ClaimCenter is available as a standalone system or as part of the Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ and can be integrated with legacy systems and third party applications.
- Warta Deploys Guidewire Solution For Claims Management | January 19, 2015
- Capital Insurance Group Selects Guidewire System for Underwriting and Policy Administration | December 15, 2014
- Germania Insurance Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Billing | December 8, 2014
- Guidewire Congratulates 2014 Innovation Award Winners – CAA Insurance Company, LV=, Missouri Employers Mutual, PZU SA, and TD Insurance | November 4, 2014
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Selects Guidewire Products for Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management, and Billing | October 31, 2014
- Leading Integration, Inspiring Innovation | Insurance & Technology, November 5, 2014
- Data Lessons: Achieving Customer Focus | Insurance & Technology, October 29, 2014
- Putting Puzzle Pieces into Place | ITA Pro Magazine, October 1, 2014
- Customer Service Core to Promutuel's IT Revamp | Insurance & Technology, May 16, 2014
- ICBC Transforms its Business | BC Broker, April 1, 2014
- Guidewire Corporate Brochure
- Guidewire ClaimCenter Brochure
- The (Almost) Painless Business Case for Your Claims System
- Claim Project Starter Kit (Requires Registration)
- One Core System
- Moving Forward with Guidewire
- ClaimCenter During a Catastrophe
- Deploying ClaimCenter
- Honesty and Integrity
- Speeding up Adjusting
- Building a Credible Business Case
- Moment of Truth
- Implementing During a Catastrophe
- Implementing a Holistic Solution
- Agile at LV=
- Delivering Insurance the LV= Way
- Running Guidewire at Beazley
- Build vs. Buy: Making the Right Decision (Requires Registration)
Mired down with an inflexible or incomplete claims system? Find out how you can change all that.
Download the Guidewire ClaimCenter Brochure
Need to replace your claim system but don't know where to begin?
We created our Claims Starter Kit with you in mind – to give you a jump-start by providing guidance and tools to help you determine the scope of your project.